“What happens if we train them and they leave?”
”What happens if we don’t and they stay!”
Time and time again it has been proved that businesses which train their employees are more likely to be more profitable than those who don’t.
3 Reasons why you should train your staff
- Increased Productivity
If they know what they are doing and are properly trained, productivity will increase
- Reduce Employee Turnover
Investing in them lets them know you value them and they are more likely to stay
- Less Supervision
Under trained staff drain management resources and distract from important tasks
For some organisations and people training done one-to-one is the best way forward, for others group workshops will best suit personal or business circumstances. That’s why I offer a range of options to suit individual preferences and budgets.
For more information on what these different options look like then please go to the drop down menu as follows.
- How to Make More Profit…Helping Bars, Tap Rooms & Micro-Pubs
- Practical help, advice and insight to increase the profitability of your outlet
- Provides details of our face-to-face workshops and costs
- Workshops can be either at your own premises or off-site
- How to keep cask in the best possible condition
- How to make a profit from cask (& other drinks)
- Beer & food matching using Lincoln Green brands